Starting a few years ago by building small trinkets, boxes, and simple furniture for family members – I have quickly learned multiple methods of woodworking and continue to submerge myself in understanding more and more about this craft.
Some of my favorite things to do are:
- Turn rough lumber into ready-to-use boards
- Trying new things – I almost never do the same project twice
- Building practical pieces like shoe racks, beds, desks, and more
- Work on perfecting epoxy pours
- Documenting what I learn so others can learn from me
- Not sanding (seriously, who likes sanding?)
I hope you enjoy my blog!